Nuffnang

Sunday, July 1, 2007

SAY BYE BYE TO HALF A YEAR!!!

well...half a year has gone by...i have been thorugh joyness and happiness...i think my life was just like a roller coaster...up and down..up and down...and within this half a year,i have been grow up alot..seriously...now i only realise that actually i'm quite tough and strong...at least i can overcome all problems that really bothering me...and of course without the helping of all my lovely sisters and brothers i wont be that freaking alright now...10s banyak banyak...hehe...
i felt that this half a year i have almost done what i want to do..especially went to REDANG...
even until now i still damn fucking miss it...the sea..the stars..the sunrise...i miss every single moment i have been there...after i have been there,i realised that i should let go something...there are no way for me to hold and stay anymore..but then i still waiting for the miracle to happen...unfortunately,miracle not even appear yet but my heart was bleeding...at that moment,i really cant handle it...it's too sudden...and i hate myself for so stupid to change...
i dont like to change..that's not me...even i have to there must be something that prove to me it's worth...seriously,i have ever no regret..not even one second..and i dont allow myself to...
everythings that happened remind me that it's time to move to another stage....
i really appreciate the one who hurt me badly...
without you i wont be so happy now...without you i wont grow...
without you i wont know how important are my friends to me...
without you i wont be found back myself....
anyway...below are the summaries of my half a year...


CHINESE NEW YEAR--GAMBLING


MATTA FAIR


VALENTINES DAY


FEBRUARY @ CURVE


NADIA'S BIRTHDAY



AFTER HAIRCUT AGAIN....



PUIYIENG'S BIRTHDAY
LOUPO'S BIRTHDAY

DIVING


US INFRONT OF REDANG'S BEACH





US IN BIKINI








1ST DAY IN SEGI KD CAMPUS


RECOVERING PERIOD


RECOVERING IN P.D.




PIRATES CAFE



YEEEE...the end of my half a year...i really look forward to my 2nd half year...GANBATE!!!

No comments: