Nuffnang

Monday, August 20, 2007

1/2 MERDEKAAAAA!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

WOWWOHOHOWOWOWHOOOWOWWHOOOO!!!!!!

AUDIT IS FINISHED!!!!!ITS OVER!!!!!!!ITS OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

*er..not sure that whether it's really out of my life...dont ask me redo...NOWAY!!!*
*anyway..jz think +ve la...i've done my job what....give me 40 i'm satisfied*

wow....while doing audit all my energy was used up kau kau....nothing much left....
anyway...still need strive for IMA...2 days can kau dim lar....no worry...
i'm waiting for WEDNESDAY 2 come...somemore 'zeng guo hui' is going to held his autograph session @ SEGI KD..wow..hope can meet him...just one glance is more than enough....hehe...
after wednesday...my hang out schedule will be back to normal...as what i've seen..almost fully booked...cant wait to meet with all my lovely dolls....and we've make a plan in order to make our life more healthier....ahaha..what are we going 2 do???u will get to check it out soon..hehe...

yeeesshhh.. my blog is getting damn down nowadays...nothing much happy stuff to blog on...
almost every post in this 2 months is in a sad mode...but it's bestly describe how i feel....
what i think of....to those who always concern me...er...seriously..alot....no offense lar....not 2 show off also...yup..for them who cares me alot...can always check out how i've been from 'mysteryally'...it had became a space for me to release out what i feel...a space that only belongs to me...and my friends... thats why i trying to update 'mysteryally' daily...i think without it...my life will be miserable...maybe i will really gone crazy...everything is only being kept in my heart...
anyway...its time for me to go into the war again...MYSTERYALLY vs IMA...here i come!!!

No comments: