Nuffnang

Thursday, August 23, 2007

JAYCHOU'S SECRET@CINELEISURE


DENDENDENDEN.............................
WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWOOWOW.......
SO TOUCH MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...................
what'S that????is JAY'S new movie--------SECRET!!!!!!不能说的秘密!!!!
today our 1st outing was going for JAY'S 1st directed movie...yup...he's the director of this movie..so as his super die hard loyal fans....of course we must support lar...hehe...
Jay really din disappointed me....he din....but he do surprise me...he do touching my heart.....
what can i comment on this movie????i think just one word------TOUCH!!!!!!
i cried 3 times for this movie....wow...my 1st time cry in cinema...somemore my tears are non-stop dropping...swan do too.....after the show...both of us try to tahan....its quite shameful la if cry out loudly....ahahaha....the touhcing part is that their love are nt just u love me i love u that bored and normal....actually this is 穿越时空的爱....means actually both of them are in different century...but they met through playing a song by using piano which named ''SECRET''... okay.,..i should not tell more...ahaha...this is the very special par of the movie...
so u guys must try to find it out...i think u all will feel touching too...and i really respect to JAY...his imagination is damn superb...surprised me again...other than the sad part...some part in the movie is damn funny man..laugh out my lungs....ahaha...he appoint all his friends to play a role in his movie...but he make all them look so damn funny wei...ahahaa...diferent types of image and style...NERDY...DOWN SYNDROME...ELVIS...ROCK STAR...wahahahaa...but it proves that he's so kind by givng exposure to his friends...ahaha...
JAY.........
everytime you sure wont fail to impress me....thats why i love you so much...no one can replace your position in my heart...yoursongs...your movies....your concerts...your talents....your cool-ness...especially ur small single eye-lid eyes..I LOVE!!!!!!I LOVE JAY CHOU!!!!!
up next is photo time....



siamese twins both with long legs


darling&me both in LEVIS JEANS



FASHION QUEEN IS HERE!!!!


mine's lover JAY CHOU...swan's husband JAYCHOU



turning back with smiles

MALAYSIA'S GIRL VERSION OF NINJA IN WHITE

S.A.S. With pretty and normal face


S.A.S. with monkey face....i look lik
e a weirdo


yeahhhh..3 hot ladies
next will be SECRET'S GALLERY...all scenes are damn beautiful






so sweet~~~~~~~~~~~~
i wont forget this movie for sure...and every scene of the movie too....
.
.
.
the only bad thing of the day is today is a rainy day...:(
anyway...JAY enlights my day...thanks...hehe...


No comments: