Nuffnang

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I WANT NEW HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!




OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

Tomorrow i will go for haircut..ahaha...CHOP CHOP!!!!!

ahahaha..well...what hairstyle that i wanna go for????

EEEYEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!AAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

is like Hebe's hairstyle(LEFT).....

yahoooooooooo.....i think the very last time i go for haircut is on APRIL...

almost 4months d...wow....its time for me to switch my hairstyle...

honestly...i love short hair...ahaha...its easier to manage..for me lar...cz i'm such a lazy person....

no need wakeup early....and short hair suit me lor...

as a Fashion Queen i should always update myself with the latest hairstyle....

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH...CANT WAIT......and i sure will post it up here.....ciaozzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want her hair cut so bad too!