Nuffnang

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Lunch @ JUST THAI & SHOPPING DAY IN 1U

well...now i really damn stressed up man....stress to the max....damn fucking stress.......
audit....why u appeared in my world....haiz...i'm really damn frustrated now...
since last week,i only slept for 5hours per day....5hrs man....definitely not enuf...
my dark eye circle is gonna covering my face.....yeeeeshshhhh....thats what called cwk period...
so then my mum asked me go shopping to relax.....
we 1s then headed to The cURVE.....i've bought only a pair of shoe then we ciaozzz to 1U....
wow...The Curve really damn diffeent with 1U MAN...in 1u i shopped non stop....
i stopped at every shop....thats why its my 1st choice for shopping....everything can be found...
we have our lunch @ JUST THAI.....wow....wowo......wow....wow....wow...wow....
DELICIOUS man.....NICE.....YEECHIBAN NE.....ahahahaha....
love the ambience so much...LOVE ITTTT.......LOVE IT..LOVE IT...MUAKSSSS.....










MENU
Mum & daughter
EUGENE....SMALL LITTLE DEVIL
MUAKZZZZZZZZZZZ
SISTER IN LAW---CAT & EUGENE
OUR DISHES:
APPETIZER
CHIEF'S RECOMMENDATION----PANDAN LEAVE CHICHKEN
KANGKUNG BELANCAN
TOMYAM SOUP.....MY ALL TIMES FAVOURITE....BEST....MUST TRY!!
FASHION QUEEN'S NEW AND HOT STUFF:
FOREVER 21
WHITE BABY-T..must have for fashion queen....DOROTHY PERKINS
GOLDEN PUMP FR CINEISURE
LOVE SHAPE EARING FR ABOVE---FASHION QUEEN'S TRADEMARK....
CRYSTAL EARING FR ABOVE....ITS AWESOME!!!!
omgggg..i'm supposng to rush my audit now...but my fingers are damn itchy...hehe..and i want to entertain my loyal readers...hehe...gal,,cheerup!!!

No comments: