Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'M SERIOUSLY DAMN TOUCHED!!!!!

arghhhhh....OCTOBER is such a bad luck month for me.....seriously...damn unlucky...

sick....laptop kena virus(well...not the 1st time..but N times)...and today another new one...

when i'm wearing my contact lens...i've found it ter-balik...so i just overturn it...

and after i've put it inside my eyes...wow...my right eye is getting reddish and painful...

tears are kept dropping.... i really duno what to do...i kept try to take it off but i cant...

so i quickly call swan that i cant go for class...and she asked me whether need bring me go see doctor...

that time my mind is just thinking of whether wanna go to hospital or clinic or optical shop...

finally i've asked swan fetch me to optical shop...and after the uncle has checked for me...

he said that the lens is not inside my eyes...and he said that the pain of my eyes is caused of i've scratched it deeply...so i must rest my eyes for at least 4 days...arghhhhh!!!!!

SWAN....i'm really touched lar...if u dun send me to the shop i think i will nervous until fainted and just keep crying...10s!!!!really touch!!!!and sorry for mafan u lar...really appreciate u !!!!!
MUAKSSSSSS!!!!!

well..there is another one who make me really touch also...erm..when i'm sick he damn concerned about me...and the most touching is he really bring medicine for me...well..i really thought he may forget about it...erm...anyway...dun wanna mention more d lar...someone may going to ''attack'' me...anyway..its just kinda friend's concern lar...but i'm seriously damn touched..really 10s him alot!!!!

anyway....OCTOBER please fuck off lar!!!!everyone especially me cant wait for November to arrive...shopping...party....WOOHOOOOOO

No comments: