Nuffnang

Thursday, October 18, 2007

NEW BLOGSKIN!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!I'VE GOT A NEW BLOGSKIN!!!!!

er...actually is i ter-delete my blogskin...because i wanna try other blogskin whether can make the text of my profile description arrange accordingly...who knows!!!!!WTF!!!!!

anyway...i got an opportunity to change my blogskin in order to give it a new and fresh look...
last time my blogskin is in black colour...and for the last 4 months my mood is damn down!!!!!!

so now...since i'm getting better...changing blogskin may encourage me as well...hehe...and i've chosen the sharpest colour which also one of my favourite colour--ORANGE!!!!
of course i hope all my readers will like my new blogskin...even anyone of u dont like is not a matter for me...hehe..because this is my blog!!!!my place!!!!hehe....u guys can kindly leave your comment on my new chatbox....thanks!!!!muakssss!!!!

well..after four months of downtime...someone appear!!!!is he the right one???seriously...i'm not sure...i duno much about him too...just get to talk with him for only a few time...but he gave me a kind of feeling that make me feel so warm...i like he's straight forward style...just say out what he want..eventhough i've got scared of him in the beginning...but as a typical scorpion i still need to observant...because i've found out something...he's trying to hide something up from me..erm..i duno whether what he said is true or not...and i duno whether i should trust my own senses...WHATEVER!!!!i will consider my decision carefully...i wont let myself make the wrong decision and hurt myself again!!!!BE SMART!!!!!
ARGHHH!!!!

No comments: