Nuffnang

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WHAT THE...........

ARGHHHHHHHHHH....i've been opened blogger from 3p.m. and until now 5.22p.m...

i cant even post up a post....WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!BLOGGER SUCKS!!!!

Damn frustrated lor...waste my time...actually i should be taking my nap at this moment...
because just now i've ate the flu medicine and i think should be no problem to sleep...

but i cant fall asleep...weird!!!!but the side effects are still worked....so now my head is still spinning now...and the most mengeramkannya is this shit blogger....many updates are waiting for a long queue...well..tonight i may try to post it up as soon as possible...

since saturday outing i've started to fall sick...sorethroat...flu...fever...
well...today finally getting better abit lar...and my voice now is damn MAN!!!!
my voice is totally like those korean male actors...damn rough and low picth!!!!!
i'm not the only one fall sick...sooswan & booncian as well...but swan & me are the most serious..

yesterday went for class is damn torturing lar...both of us was like pening-pening...
i cant even have the mood to joke and laugh...the worst is 'POKOK HANTU' which is the major add on to our suffering level!!!!

apart from the bad part..there is a good part too...which regarding of my coming 19th birthday...
usually i'm the birthday planner..but this time is swan& cian's turn..hehe...they are the planner of my 19th birthday...i can feel both of them are damn enjoyed with that planning...i believe both of you sure will give me a fantastic surprise...ahaha...i'm looking forward for that day to come...

.
.
.
.
.
HEY!!!!!!!!!!
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO THOSE WHO'RE INVITED TO MY 19TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION @ LAUNDRY, THE CURVE
**U SHOULD KNOW WHO U'RE**
I'VE SET A DRESSCODE FOR THAT DAY!!!!!
FOR THE LADIES : DRESS PAIR WITH HIGH HEELS (colour is not restricted)
FOR THE GENTLEMANS : SHIRTS PAIR WITH JEANS AND SPORT SHOES
(for the shirts are kinda like those formal button shirts...long sleeve or short sleeve is both allowed..colour is not restricted too...how u wanna style urself is depends on ur style..but please dont wear until like my dad...hehe)
well..if there is anything that u're not sure with please feel free to inform me!!!!10s!!!!!

No comments: