Nuffnang

Thursday, October 4, 2007

TIRED!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
DAMN TIRED WEIIIII!!!!!!

wokeup 8am early in the morning and prepared myself for swimming session @ Kelana Jaya with loupo and darling....
actually we planned to swim @ Kai's place..but the swimming pool still out of service =.=

wow...today the pool was pack with UNCLEs'...seriously..almost 98%...
they really PRO in swimming lor...GENG!!!!!make me feel ashamed...
however..we did enjoy and felt great with the sun-tanning..ahaha...we almost look like A-NEH-NEH now...we will GANBATE for it!!!!but..............i did get sun burned badly...sobsob!!!!!

after swimming session we met Kai for lunch session @ OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE...
just hope the talk session can work out on loupo...eventhough reality is cruel but we must still face it...thats life!!!memories are good and sweet and priceless...but please dont live under it ...
no one asking u to delete it...just put it in the small corner of your heart...
sadness is allowed but dont let it affects your life...you should set a target for yourself and work on it...LET GO is what i can say to you...dont forget u've promised for my 19th birthday present..i'm waiting...

well...back to myself...this few days seriously not okay for me...i know u all will be frustrated when i said this word but i still want to say it...I'M SO USELESS!!!!!

I'm really not sure what's going round in my mind..but u all should know what's the main problem is...this few days i get inspired alot through movie,drama,article...therefore it recalls all my memories out...make me think over and over again...seriously...i really wanna ask many questions that are no answer or should say i've already knew the answer...but it's really useless for me to ask anymore and why should i still wondering about it...seriously I DUNO!!!!!
what i know is i've back to down mode again...i've became silence as in last time...
just let the time leads me!!!!i will just pass myself to TIME!!!!

No comments: