Nuffnang

Saturday, October 27, 2007

TIRED!!!!!!

yesterday night i only manage to sleep for not more than 4 hours...and i've already wokeup at 6am..until now 4.49pm i'm still awake...

seriously i'm damn tired right now...but i must control myself to sleep at night...because i plan to sleep until tomorrow morning...this feeling is worst than the coursework period...damn torturing...

u guys might wonder why i cant sleep???1st..yesterday we had grill fish @ petaling street for our dinner...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!damn spicyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!ahahaha..remind me of bro's expression...damn funny lar!!!!well...my stomach is absolutely not feeling well...i can feel fire was burning in my stomach...other than the spicy dinner...my sis-in-law was sent to hospital...i was damn worried until cant even fall asleep again...and only left me and my nephew home..so i must stay awake and look after him until he fall asleep....and now my mum was slept so is my turn again to accompany him...

haiz...one of my friend told me that recently i look down...yup...recently being bothering by something which involve different categories...well...i'm trying to be tough...sometimes i must train myself in order to be tough enough when being smashed by those problems....dear all my friends that concern me all the time...no worries ya...sometimes we only can be tough after we've been torturing by problems...hehe...

okay...tonight i'm gonna sleep as much as i can...NO DISTURB!!!!i will not responsible for any ''inconvenience''..heheh..ciaoz!!!!

No comments: