Nuffnang

Friday, October 19, 2007

LEE YEEN's (SUIPO) 19TH BIRTHDAY @ REDBOX, THE CURVE--- PART 2

HEHE....i finally get the rest of the photo of LeeYeen's birthday party...
so quickly share with u guys here!!!all these photos are more on natural shots!!!




SURPRISE!!!!


WE GOT IT!!!!


YEAH!!!!





LOVELY ICE QUEEN!!!!

LEE YEEN & SHIAW LEE
YUAN & FONG YIING
PEACE!!!!
ANOTHE TWINS!!!!
SOOSWAN & SHIAWLEE
I LOVE THIS PICT!!!I LOVE DARLING'S EXPRESSION!!!''HOU LENG ARR''
m3&shiawlee
shiaw lee's camwhore skill geng!!!
FONG YIING,SHIAW LEE,KAI,HAN MIN,YUAN
*ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!damn freaking hungry lar!!!but i cant eat!!!
must control my diet!!!!okok!!!!someone is gonna scold & punch me!!!hahaha...
truth wut!!!!my face are getting more meat-ter...my tummy are getting more bigger...
lets ban supper!!!!bubye!!!!my love,supper!!!!

No comments: