Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

7TH DA OF LILY~~PHOTOS SESSION~~GUESS WATCHES

wow....today is the 7th day of my lily~~~wow...already one week...
can consider as not bad..at least my lovely sweetie~~~lily can survive for one week...
means i have potential in garderning..nope...should say planting..hehe...
it really brightens up my life....10s my sweetie lily..hehe....



ohhhhhhh....my 1st flower really dying d..nope should say almost die...haiz..





the 2nd flower...




yeeee..the new born baby...ahahah




full view in morning....

after class,we went for lunch and took passport photos for our student card...
it just cost for RM15 for 8pieces..super duper cheap lo...hehe...
and what the most canggih thing is they are using digital camera....
not like those old days...an uncle adjusting the super duper big film camera...
and the lighting is so bright...no no no....now already no more...hehe.
usually they will give us a film....but they dont...
they provide us a CD-ROM..hehe...canggih-nya..hehe...
here we goes the process we went through...


busy tiding up ourself



DARLING.....

the blue lighting is cause by i accidentally snap the camera flash..hehe...special leh



LOUPO....



DARLING/LOU GONG/SUI GONG




SUIPO...

yeeee....this is my photo...erm...not that bad la...hehe...
at least better than my current student card photo...yeeeesshhh...


yeeeeeeee..again..in evening....my lily's condition again..hehe




ohhhhhh...my 1st lily flower confirm satisfied...sad for u...my sweetie...




this is my only hope..yeeee....gogogo




full view in evening


welll.....since i've benamed as FASHION QUEEN(perasan-ing)..hehe....
i must update some fahsion news or fashion tips to my beloved my friends..hehe...
i must always keey all my friends up to date 1...thats what my name called ma...
well...this edition is about watches...weeee.....yeeeee......**blink...blink****
MY FAVOURITE BRAND..MY MUST HAVE.....


DENDENDENDEN.........GUESS WATCHES...WEEEEE...........


why i love guess so much??cause it's stylish....nice...class...modern...sexy...
hehe....even the price is abit high
but if u compare it with DKNY,GUCCI,BURBERRY,DIOR definitely super duper cheap...
and it's really quite affordable lo....**no offence**...i mean if u got that money 2 buy it la...
GUESS should be a good choice since it's branded,stylish and in a middle price range lo...
last but not least....GUESS 1ST WATCHES ASIAN AMBASSADOR was AMBER CHIA.....

ohhhhhhh...my 'lui san''..ahaha....love her so much...
she's really damn freaking hot especially her 'trademark'~~thick lips...her smile...
m list will go on and on..hehe...i will introduce her in my blog soon...hehe...
i really have been deeply influenced by her ....welll...lets back to our topic...


GUESS WACTHES
















goshhhh..i love this so much..fall in love with it...



u may notice that all ths watches are in gold or white or black...
hehe....these are all my favourites colour and design...
and of course...gold,white and black willd efinitely be the hottest colour in every season
really sizzling hot man....and these 3 colours play an important role in every occasion..
well..thats all for my fashion edition...and from now on..
i should take down some pictures and be a fashion criticiser....
well...i use to criticise people wearing anytime..anywhere...
please forgive me that my fashion sense is too strong..hehe...
and i really love to criticise people's wearing....
especially on those 'chicks' which think they are so fashionable and sizzling 'hot'
hehe..well...i'm really tired....need 2 rest...ciaoz

No comments: