Nuffnang

Thursday, June 14, 2007

...............






well..i duno what to put as my post tittle..pain??hurt??tiring??lost??
these are exactly what i feel now...
at this moment..i finally feel the feeling of pain...
it makes my mind gone...my feeling gone...
i cant even realised that i'm hungry...i'm gastric...
my heart felt like cant breath...
i think this is the feeling of pain...
i will allow myself to be sad at this moment...
but after this...i must and i can get over it...
i cant let it continuously bothering my thought anymore...
if i let it go on,my life will be messed up...everything will gone...
i dont want it to be happened on me...
a new life is waiting for me..
i knew that you all are waiting for me...
waiting for me to back with my trademark smile and laugh..
that smile which really laugh out from my heart...
i will..i sure will...but what i need is time...
it's so damn hard for me now...but i believe that's temporary...
i sure can do it...just wait for me to back with my smile...
i will back with a brand new me and i will still the one who i belong to...
just wait for me....


i just read yuan's blog...his words did inspired me...


常听到这类的话--“遇到那些事,我以为我的人生完蛋了,我哭了几天,消沉了几天。但后来却发觉失去的东西竟然让我第一次真正的轻松,并且让我看见,那些我不是最想要的。失去,让我可以过一个自己最想要过生活。”


痛,让人醒悟; 苦,让人重新选择 ; 悲,让人成长 ; 人生没这麽容易完蛋,希望就在前头。


sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow
sometimes our vision clear only after our eyes were washed with tears


i'm going to smile like nothing's wrong
talk like everythings perfect
act like its just a dream
pretend you're not hurting me







yup...now i want lily so badly...i need it to refresh my life...i need it so badly...
LILY~~CAN YOU GUIDE ME NOW??I'M LOST....

No comments: