Nuffnang

Friday, June 29, 2007

MOVIE REVIEW====ALONE




yeah....finally,i got to watched ALONE...so damn excited man....
the 1st time i watched it's trailer i alread have been attracted by it...so damn freaking scary
since then i'm so concern of when it will be shown...and of course...i get to book the tickets on 21th,which the date it shows....yeahhhhhhhh......
well....ALONE....u roxxxxx.....u did disappointed me lo...hehe....
usually...no..should say traditionally,haunted movie really has no story line at all....
and they only scare you and make you shout like nobody business...
really pointless but what to do...i love to....ahahah...
the most exciting part was this movie do has a nice and touching story line...
and it really scares me from the beginning till the ending...
and i bent my legs for nearly 1 and half hour...after the movie was ended i really cant walk straight...anyway...it really nice...touching...best haunted movie i have ever watched...

other than the movie part...i met him at cinema...and he watched the same movie with me too...wow...unbelievable...even i have not meet him for almost 1 year d...but when i saw him...all my memories were flashing in mymind...he still impressing me...welll...i duno whether he can still recognise me but i wont forget him forever for sure...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

waaaahhhh! watch that movie ar? so i shall be scare when i go out with you'all lo? I scare to watch ghost movies, you know! :S

anyway, thanks for the comments you've leaved in mu blog xD