Nuffnang

Friday, June 15, 2007

PORT DICKSON ONE DAY TRIP

well..bro and darling came picked me up on 9am and we had our breakfast before we depart



omgoshhhhhh..bro eat 3 plates of breakfast..really shocked lo..



after breakfast,we departed...and we are on the way....
bro and darling were paying full attention of the direction...
while me..i'm the photographer..hehe




bro.....


darling...


seremban siew pao





finally,we reached there...


port dickson's sea...erm..wel...not as bad as my imagination..hehe...
but really cant compare with redang..
the sky as dark as the sea...weird




typical seremban's building


the beach was quite scary...no people there...yerrrrr..somemore is weekday






and of course..the most interesting part was we saw many weird creatures..
yuckssssssss....duno what is it..if anyone know can leave message 2 me..hehe
i love this photo..so natural...
dirty sand
what's this??
blue sky..now i love to look at the sky...i love to..
small red crab...so cute la.
seems like coral..
yerrrrrrr..this photo makes me feel geli la...small crabs were running away fr us...
cian....
bro...i like this pose...ahahaha..wahahahha...
me...i'm improving and getting better..dont worry ya...
it seems like a 'ying-yang'
nice shot...
canwhoring again....
ya..the reason of why i went to PD was i want to see the sea so badly..and i just said it randomly.
then darling and bro agree to bring me there...10s to u 2...teman me crazy..hehe...
i just wnat to see the sea and the wave so badly...even PD beach not that nice...
but it already makes me feel more better...it did worked...

No comments: