Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

NORMAL DAY

omggggggggggggg....today when i was checking my friendster..i saw someone posting said that he's friendster account kena hacked...and his situation same as mine...last few days when i was uploading my photos i also met that situation...i was like shitttttttttt....mine also kena hacked...i asked bro kai to verify whether it's true or not..he sent to me a software and i scanned my laptop...i found that my laptop has threats..omgggggg..darling also found threats in her laptop...haiz..luckily now all solve and cure...that software really geng..10s bro...and i had changed all my password..wahahahaha..hohohohho..my password very strong 1...i dont think they can hack again...(hope they really wont la...dont susah me la)...phewwwwwww

today class was as usual lo..nothing special as usual...so after class darling,loupo and me headed to IKANO to have our lunch...we have some nyonya food and soya bean with rice ball as usual...but...i wont eat that rice ball anymore...it was so damn freaking full...i duno how to descrube the feeling...what i know is i will avoid from it for almost a month..hehe...the food that we ordered was quite ok..and 3 of us can chat on makeup for almost half hour...wow...geng leh..
i had created new nicknames for 4 of us...

cian = MIMI

swan = SISI

yeen = LILI

fong = BIBI



cian's kampung fried rice



mine's fried rice



soya bean with chochlate rice ball







yeeeeeeeeeeeee...when i was developing my phone's function..i saw this..EDIT PHOTO DJ..hehe...and i came out with these photos..hehe..ahahaha...dont laugh la..it's damn artistic la..hehe..painting photos leh....lets take a look....






dendenden....wow..the next is the most recommended from me 1..hehe..wahahaha...
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

No comments: