Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

IT HAS OFFCIALLY ENDED









11th June...such a tough night for me...i dunno what to do..i duno what to say...
no matter what i say..it has already become facts...
i dont want to ask anymore...cause i already know the answer...
my sky is so grey now...my mind is so blank....my heart feel so hurt...
all memories were flashing back in my mind....
my tears were dropping too...
nowonder i felt something will happen on me
i know it's hurt...
i know it's hard...
i know times can help me..
but i know now i'm totally like a dead body...
no feeling..no memory..
someone told me just follow the float...
someone just ask me look forward...
i know...
but i need time...

do you know??
you are so mean to me..
you are so cruel to me...
why did you give me hopes??
why did you touching me with all those words??
why did you dont let go earlier??
why did you give me a hope and destroy it yourself??
did you ever think on my point of my view??
did you ever care for my feeling??
did you really appreciate my changes??
i dont need your cares..i dont need that even you as a friend...
please just leave me alone...

do you know...
your words were hurting me the most...
every single word that you said
was hurting me...
do you know...
why i can just let go easily without any objections??
cause i know you are not love me anymore...
you may deny..you can deny...
but i can feel that...
i still remember that you told me before..
with love everything can be done...
everything will be ok...
maybe you have forgotten...

i duno why i'm writiing this STUPID post...
cause no matter how everything is over...
me and you already became a past tense...
but i also need to thank you alot...
is you...make me realise that this is just a process in life..
is you...gave me such an unforgettable experience...
is you...make me remind myself that love is not everything...
is you...set me free...and also set yourself free...
is you...gave me all those sweet memories in my life..
and i really appreciate your love and care to me..

IT'S OFFICIALLY ENDED

No comments: