Nuffnang

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Short Outing....

today my head still damn freaking pain..since friday untill today..omgoshhhhhh...
and the worst part is while i was walking,i felt that i'm not walking in a straight direction...
well...this already caution me to sleep early...really early..i promise i must sleep at 11p.m...
as early as possible....haiz..my body is become more weaker...cant enjoy my night life anymore
welll...since i'm headache...bro kai had suggested to bring me go SS2 for herbal tea..
sigh......it was closed...yeeeshhhhhh...so we change our target to atria...since there also have herbal tea shop....but their herbal tea already sold out..yeeeesshhhh....fine lo....
we drink luo hon guo..bt it's not really works...my head still damn freaking pain now...


swan
cian
bro kai
luo hon guo
typical herbal tea shop
welll...3 of u will be surprised of i didn't edit those pictures..well...i really have no mood to do it..
my headache already distracted my mood to do it..hehe..so this time give u all a nice face..hehe
after tea session,we teman kai wen Giant to bought toilet paper..ahaa...
and 3 of us just play like nobody business in Giant..omgoshhh..wahaha...that's us ma..hehe...

No comments: