Nuffnang

Thursday, June 14, 2007

THANKS FOR LILY.....

No class for today and it supposesly to be my relaxing day at home...
but if i stay at home,i will think much...and i will end up miserable again...
so i have decided to go somewhere to release my stress...
the only place which i can go and see what i want to see the most...



DENDENDENDEN........GUESS WHICH DIRECTION I'M GOING TO??
PORT DICKSON??SEPANG??KLANG??KLIA??



dendenden...it's port dickson.....yup...dont feel surprised la...
following by few photos which i can prove i'm really going there...

1st: typical style of SEREMBAN roof design...erm..i forgot what it called..hehe...
2nd: port dickson advertisement board..it's impossible to see in pj...only can see in SEREMBAN
3RD: this is the most important 1...seremban's taxi...
4th:i duno what it's name...ahaha...if you are fr seremban..u sure saw it b4...
5th: wahaha...this is one of pd's resort...everyone should be familiar with it
last but not least....pd's beach...
you must thinking of why i went to PD rather than not staying at home....
well...i will tell u more tomorrow...
since darling still owe me some photos...
after back from PD,we went ikano for lunch..
the only thing can make me feel better now is darling had bought me a lily...
ya..finally i got it...she bought for me to encourage me...
10s darling....i'm so appreciate that...
please dont blame urself for everything...please dont...
now my room was full of lily's sweet scent...i love it so much...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but then...i feel so sad now...i have been hurt again...
u have been hurting me again...with your words...
again and again................
seriously...i duno how much pain more i can abosrb...
i'm really worry that one day i will be collapsed...totally gone...
my heart already broken into many pieces....
how much pieces more u want my heart to broke into...
how much more u want me to suffer...
you can blame me for whatever u want...
cause i really did wrong...
i really cant let go as u said...
ya..i'm blaming myself...
cause this is the truth..
but why did you just blame me only...
same goes for others...
why u just blame other people...
why dont you just look at yourself...
u heard before cause and effect??
well..u may think i'm crapping here...
i dont want to explain anymore...
cause i'm fully disappointed to you...

No comments: