Nuffnang

Saturday, June 30, 2007

GOODBYE TO MY LILY~~~PIRATES CAFE

OMGGGGGGG... after i wokeup and as usual take a look of my lily....
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
my lily was dead....it's life was totally ended...that's pathethic....for myself...ahaha...
well....since it's flower so it wont be last forever..well...i know this day will come for sure...
just didn't expect so fast...it already teman me for almost a week...
it accompanies me along my recovering period...
i have been through sadnesss and happiness with it...
it gives me hope while i'm totally depressed and hopeless...
it raises me up when i'm down...
anyway..10s my sweetie LILY~~~muakssssssss












well well well...at night i met with all my lovely sisters again...
wow..our last met was on swan's birthday...almost a month d...
after swan picked us up then we wait for yiping @ padang kota at 7pm...
erm...wow...already half an hour past..she's still not here yet...
we siao in the car for almost half an hour...the weird man parked beside us kept looked at us
yeeeesshhh...we are having fun in our own world..ahhaha...
well...we really cant wait anymore...so we decided headed to PIRATES CAFE 1st...
okay...PIRATES CAFE located @ Kota Damansara...i think it just opened for not more than a month...and PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN was showing...so definitely attract us to be there..
wow..the staircase really scary-nya....damn high and narrow...phew******
i ordered tomyam mihun..wow...tasty...delicious..awesome...not that spicy actually...
their foods are nice....especially their ice creams too...yummmieeeeee.....
upcome our photos session.....

meeeeeeeeeee...........

loupo...darling...me
segi-ians
NADIA.....YIPING
SHALEE.....BOONCIAN
SOOSWAN...MAYFONG
me&nadia
strong
siwen
camwhore time
darling&me
monkey faces
oppsss....nadia kena prank...ahaha...wahaaha
ex-djians again...
high school jie muis..wow...we changed alot wei...hehe...

No comments: