Nuffnang

Friday, April 13, 2007

心情日记的回复

this is a special post for all my friends who already read one of my post named心情日记....
i really felt super touched..especially to honey,loupo and darling...
u guys told me no1 will be always tough all the time..no matter how tough a person is...
he or she may also been frustrated by many problems...he or she may also need someone to protech them..by theri side...
honey..u told me that at the moment want protect u all..u also want2 protect me....omg....my tears are dropping..really...seriously...just felt that i have not been left apart from the world...
and i need no to act srong and happy infront of u girls..i hope too.i hope i can do that too..but is really hard for me..but anyway..ur word really touch me...

~~~~THE MOMENT U WANT TO PROTECT US....
WE ALSO WANT TO PROTECT U~~~~~
darling..i wont let u worry anymore...i really cannot promise u i wun think negative..veri hard..
cause ur darling me antenna too high d..but what i can promised u is i will try dun think 2 much..,,hehe..as what u said..i laugh alot..and i'm always happy..hhe..i'm always hyperactive and like 2 joke around..dun worry...hehe...no matter how, i will be tough all the wat...
sorry la darling..just now i was too emotional..and i cried..sorry....and sorry that u need to listen 2 my storry...even u just knew me for nearly one year,but i felt that you are dam freaking understand me..really touch...wow....dam pain la..gastric now...mayb just now cried too much..

No comments: