Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

super tiring day.....

my head now is dam feaking pain..pain till i want just use a hammer 2 broke it...haiz.....
this due to yesterday night we did company law coursework till 5.55am...then i got to sleep for just 30mins..wa...i can be superwoman d...this really broke my record...wow...can u imagine u just sleep for 30min a day...geng man...hehe...
after class,we headed to 1u for our movie~~~~~CHERMIN




DEANNA YUSOF act as MASTURA....
she was damn terrible la..bintai enuf...hahha...usually in reality also never notice she got the potential to act haunted movie..not bad...hehe..at least she did scared me&her expression ''fantastic''...
NATAHSA HUDSON act as NASRIN...
as what i know,she is a top model...erm...acting quite ok la...nothing much to comment...what i like the most was her big eyes...as u can see from the picture...scary lehhhhh....
before i watch this movie,i put very much hope on it to scare me till the max...but..as what bro kai say..quite dissapointed la...the story line actually quite ok...is about a curse to the family..erm..then the a spirit which is MASTURA with her curse was in the mirror and the mirror..erm...but what i want is the scene which can scare me till the max..actually mastura was just a spirit and not a ghost...erm...i want something like PONTIANAK HARUM SUNDAL MALAM...it's theme contain of haunted for sure and of cause love..chermin did the same thing..but not enough la..just not scary enough and not touch enough..hehe...erm..but actually this movie is more towards love..all this will happen just because of LOVE...
erm..let's talk about love..just now i suddenly chat with darling about this topic...in this world...everywhere and everything we did was just because of love...can you imagine this world without love...this world will be like dam freaking cruel... all of us will be like barbarian..and this world will not wondeful anymore...erm....actually,i dont think this world is wonderful enough for me...
erm...i'm not mean that i'm not happy with i having now...dont misunderstand me..especially mr wong..hehe...erm...i just felt that this world is chnaging too fast...in every second..definitely something is changing..but what i cannot accept the most is changing of friendship....i mean the relationship betweeb friends....throughout my life...nothing can really bothering me,except my friends...no matter how busy or how moody i was..if they really need me by their side or anything i can do for them...i sure will try my best for them..i willing to sacrifice for them as what i can la..but sometimes,is really hard for me to really take someone as my best friend..i'm quite a choosy person..hehe...erm...bit sarcastic also...ahahah...but..but..how can u treat us like this????we really did nothing...haiz....haiz...anyway..just as what darling say...we already do what we should do..and sometimes is really impossible for us to handle and guarantee everything go smoothly and in our control...we are not god...god also human ma..god also unable to do something..hehe..erm....i realised that if we really cant do nothing..what we can do is just accept the fact and face it and let it be...cause we really cant do anything to chnage it...nothing...anyway..i still nee dback to my life as usual...at least i still got someone i really care and love accompany me now..and that is enough for me...more than enough...
dear,darling,loupo,suipo,bro kai,honey,dia & my lovely family..10s..xoxo

No comments: