Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

horrible..horrible...

omggggg..today was so dam freaking terrible la...i nearly cannot blogging now..hehe...duno what happen to my lovely HONEY(my laptop..hehe)i cannot start my windows..i tried for an hour...omg...i was really scared..if anything happen to my honey...my heart will broke..my purse will oso broke..hehe...luckily..it's back to normal..so i can blogging now..hehe..

erm..actually,nothing much to say..just felt like my pressure getting releases bit..hehe...took a nap at afternoon..somemore rain dam heavily..the weather is super duper nice for sleep..hehe...however,i still need to complete some of my coursework..presentation...aiyo..almost 2years i didn't act drama la...haiz..such a big pressure..if act lousy,sure kena scold by TIM..haiz...BIG PRESSURE..BIG PRESSURE...SAVE ME..HELP..HELP..I WANT RUNAWAY..I WANT RUNAWAY TO REDANG..I WANT RUNAWAY FROM SEGI COLLEGE..I WNAT RUNAWAY FROM COURSEWORK.

hehe..sorry,i think i really stress till siao d..just want to release my stress here only..hehe...

No comments: