Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Top 3 of my favourite luxury brands

hehe..well..since today i was so bored and sien till the max...so i decided to let u guys know about me...i will show my favourite luxury brands to all of you..bro,actually,i'm quite a materialistic gal la...hehe..just i dun show it out do not means i'm not..all my sisters know me well..hehe...i really crazy of it...

NO.1 LOUIS VUITTON
ohh..this brand is my most favourite brand la..love it so much...cant take my eyes from it....i think most all you who own one of it will definitely agree with me that it's quality is the best among of other luxury brands...really..i can guarantee..thats why it's the 1st luxury brand in the world leh..hehe..darling still rmb out LV target?hehe..







NO.2 COACH
this is my 2nd favourite..it's quite a new brand actually...of course younger than LV..HEHE..i like it's colourful design and monogram..



NO.3 CHANEL
ohhh..since when i love this brand so much???ya..after i watched THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA..hhe..well,you all may think should be thats prada..ya....but the lead actress in the movie..ANNA HATTAWAY used to wear CHANEL outfit in the movie...it' does grab my attention..hehe...and it's pink collection so dam nice la...i like i so much...i'm melting






well.after looking at my lovely bags..i will now share some photo with u all...
last few days i saw dear's multiply site..and i found few pict which was ....erm...so embarassing...
not only me..my sisters feel the same too..lets check it out..hehe


omg...i look so dam nerdy la...sobsob...omg....
wow..5 of us was turning back at the same time..hehe..i was wonder why he took this pict..so funny wei...
darling look so innocent...hehe...ohh..my face luk like so lansi..hehe...
wa..my face why like tat 1..mr wong ah..pls la..nxt time snap some nice post la...haiyo..malu ya
yeah..finally i got some nice pict..this is my bro kai..hehe...
oh no..my face look dam weird in this pict..
dear dear & me..hehe..love u...muakzzzz
3 jiemui..hehe...me.---darling----loupo

loupo & lougong..hehe...i like this pict so much..

No comments: