Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

suffering.........

finally,today finally can met dear...haiz..let me count...almost more than 1 week din go out with dear d...haiz..everytime i ask him come out he sure reject me..honestly i really feel dam sad...cz even get to meet him everyday in college,but we seldom can talk and together..u asked me before am i regret..if i say no that meanis i'm bluffing you..cz i dont think any girl will feel happy and ok if they bump into the same situation as what i facing now..honestly,i did regret..what to do..love you too much d...nevermind..i can think positively that it's time for me to train myself up..eventhough sometimes by not having you beside me,i still can live my life well and overcome all problems myself...and i wont let you worry of me..just go ahead do what you want..cause i will always support your decision and beside you.dear ah,i know now u striving hard to study for exam..i'm happy to hear that but must take care of yourself ya..dun stress yourself too much..dun let me worry too..hehe..shame on myself...i din even started my revision leh..must start study d...
i want prove to someone that i'm not changed...i'm still the one who i belongs to...i'm still the one that you know..not only that,i want let them know what i doing now is right...what i have chosen is the best for me...and i will do anything for it...hope they will still believe me...and just wait for me to prove it...
darling..still remember our target??i stil remember leh...hope you too..hehe...
just saw a friend's blog says about flowers..so now..i will describe each of my sisters with different types of flower...hehe..

LILIUM

this flower names LILIUM.It is darling favourite's flower too...she loves it so much because it's white colour..hehe...LILIUM is a true species of lily and it represents pure heart..ohh..it's really match darling personality..she does has a good and pure hearted..anyone who knows her well would definitely agree with me..hehe..darling,sometimes you say too happy is not a good thing..but for me...that is what i want the most...just like you,you wont think of somehing too narrowly and no matter how sad you are,you will always smile till the end..thats TAY BOON CIAN..keep it up...hehe..wishing you all the best in exam ya...good luck..love u




RED ROSES


K...i think most of you can guess the next sister i am going to mention is who??hehe...
LEE YEEN..my suipo..hehe..red roses represent love..erm...why i link red roses with ly??
hehe..as you all know,roses' stem is full of thorns...and it makes many people aware when holding it...just like ly...she's cool and many others including me think that she's quite unfriendly at 1st.all this totally look alike roses with irritating thorns..this is because she's not well in expressing herself..so when you be with her you will totally be careful of each words that you said...but if you get to know her and understand her more,you will feel that she's not that cool anymore...sometimes she can be dam crazy with us..caring..and easy going..it's true..just go and check it out yourself..hehe..suipo...u too..all the best in exam ya..aza aza fighting..




SUN FLOWERS

hehe..well..actually..ahahah...sunflowers represent my loupo,sooswan...sunflowers usually represent happy and cheerful.well,loupo..that's u la..hehe...loupo is really a cute and simple girl,i think she seldom feel sad...no matter how sad she is she will still happy go lucky..and even she angry and scold people also looks funny and cute..especially when she scolds 'kancil driver'..hehe...dam funny la...loupo ah...dont always think that love is so far away from you..dont always think that you will be lou gu po..choi choi choi..really..u wont la..honestly,many guys told me before that they like your personality so much...so dont think negative ok??i dam worry of you la...and remember...forget what have already passed and something thats impossible...look forward k...i will always be with you...





LILIUM CASA BLANCA

fINALLY,it's my turn now...yeah..this is my favourite flower----LILIUM CASA BLANCA..hehe..it is a fragrant,large oriental hybrid lily.it looks alike darling's flower,but it's not..even they are same species as lily...hehe..to be honest,i'm not really like flowers,especially roses..i hate roses..and roses was too common..but lilium casa blanca is the unique 1 and it does grab my attention...i like it so much because it's white colour at 1st..since my fav clr is white...and this flower has sweet frangance...but i never smell it before..and i never see it before..it's rarely to see in Malaysia i think...it is widely used for wedding floral arrangements...of course..in my dream wedding,it would definitely take a important position...hehe..

No comments: