Nuffnang

Sunday, April 22, 2007

exam is murdering me....

FU-YOH..hehehe...all coureworks was passed up...yeah....all presentation was over too..yeah..totally stress free...but....i'm not reaxing lo..this two days was busy-ing with company law notes......finally,kau dim d...hehe...even it really makes me headache,but is worth la...cause i can help my loupo,darling and suipo...all the best to u all la...hope my notes can really help u all...
haiz....just left two weeks then exam d......yerrrrrrrrrr.so stress leh..i must use this two weeks to install 4subs in my brain man.....haiz.....must wakeup my brain d..hehe...by that time,i will seldom blogging lo.....anyway,i felt that my blog is dying..hehe..not as happening as last time...nvm..after exam and after i back from redang,sure will upload dozen picture of redang,my sisters,brothers and of course my dear and me...hehe...be patient...hehe....

aiyo....project superstar is not as interesting as last year d...so dam freaking dying la...the two finalists was dam worst la actually..cant even grab my attention watching it anymore..haiz...sucks...and what i felt sad was Diana is out..sobsob...sad la..her voice ah..duno hw to describe..cause my eng is limited company..ahahaha...what i can say is best...touching...1st time i listening someone singing will cry..1st time...she did really impressed me..
honestly...i thinking of joing this type of competition before cause i really like singing..and my singing not that bad la...ahahahaha.....boleh tahan..hehe...but soon i realise that in Malaysia,music industry is so dam worst and dying...not really can survive if just be a singer lo..no matter how best and potential u are...one of the best reason is my dad will killing me for sure if i go join...so i must back to reality..cause in this competitive world...qualifications and certificates means everything...so cruel....however,i cannot deny that one day i maybe go join this competition...hehe...who knows...cause i dun want any regret happen in my life..hehe...

another things that surprises me was bro kai told me that 'she' follow he back jb..omg la...what a big news leh....hehe...how dare she is...erm...maybe she think is very normal...ya...but just she alone leh...if me sure not dare lo..somemore mr wong will rush to JB to kill me...hehe..and in the trip,she has no topic talk with bro kai..somemore keep saying the food not nice..excuse me..please la..even the food not really nice..please keep in heart..people bring u go try,u must appreciate ma...this is basic manner...haiz...is ok...maybe she is straightforward girl...haiyo..really speechless.what a weird person she is...anyway,now she like back to normal and talk with us like last time..anyway,whether she did it for purposely or honestly,i will still accept her as my friend..as long as she is stll the 'she' that i knew....

ohhh..just now bro kai told me that Maxine met an accident and still in hospital now..and only getting stable now...i can imagine the accident was really serious..eventhough i not really like her,but really feel sad and worry of her...hope she will be fine..somemore exam is coming..haiz...this tells me that i must appreciate what i have now..cause life is so unpredictable..we din even know what wil happen on next second just as what loupo said...haiz...sometimes i really felt that i have so many things not yet completed..haiz...what are lifes for.....so we must appreciate what we have now...its still not late for you to start now...at least u did...and of course i will always feel appreciate to my families,friends and of course my dear..hehe..love you all....

No comments: