Nuffnang

Sunday, April 15, 2007

hair conclusion of 19th year

today,while i was cleaning my room,i found some picture..erm..this plenty of pictures was really such a limited edition...erm..all this picture never expose to anyone before..not even my loupo,soo swan..hehe..erm..i had been struggle gor quite a longt ime to post all my pict here..so..here we goes...and the main thing i'm going to focus on is my hairstyle..hehe..since dear was always curious of how am i going to look like if i'm long hair..ok..now i will show u...hhe..dun get shock ya..cz it's really quite funny lo..and quite nerdy..and ...haiya..what i can say is malu....emabarassing/..hehe..here we goes...the pict may be bit blur..cause i using my phone to take d pict.. lets start..

erm..whis phto was took when i was 10 or 11 years old..hehe..wa..somemore wear gold necklace 1..hehe..can u guys recognise me...???



hehe..i think i was 11 yrs old for sure..and i was at GENTING..hehe.omg..my face was so sharp n slim...bt now...............

this pict was took when i was 15yrs old..i rmb cz tat day is my birthday..hehe..omg..forehead dam high man..malu ya..

i'm 17 yrs old ...hehe..and i had straightened my hair...this is how i looked when i'm in long hair...erm..lok quite mature leh..hehe..and my forehead again..
omg...i really look weird in this pict...erm/..i think u guys should notice..and i dont want to mention also..hehe..this was taken when i was in F3..d left gal was sooswan,my loupo..big difference right....and d right is nadia..seems like no difefrence..hehe..soli nadai...
hhe..this is my long hair look..so mr wong,wt's ur comment???hehe..better dun tell..i will get hurt..hhehe
this is d close up ..hehe.left is honey,then loupo,then me..
18yrs old d..omg..dun1 2 say anymore..erm..no commen on my hairstyle...cause no style at all..and bit like ah soh..hehe..and d white shirt guy behind who attract much aatention than me was mr wong..hehe
hehe..wow..loupo..i like ur expression..hehe...dam funny la v 3..cant stop laughing la me.hehe
hehe..5jiemui..my hairstyle ah..oso no comemnt la..
i super like his pict,,cz v taken int toilet..hehe
d hairstyle quite ok...but without spec is more better..hehe..next..4 of us will be totalli different..hehe
den..den..den...den...wow..really big chnage leh..loupo n suipo curl their hair..then my hair cut short d..darling..u really so pretty with this nw hairstyle...
i liek this pict veri much..hehe..n my hair...
yeah..i officially 18 d..hehe..this is m nw hairstyle lo..
hehe..our family photo..everytime i luk back this photo..i will feel so warm and touch..10s/..
d difference between this pict with d previous pict ws my fringe was longer d..hehe..ahahah..not bad..hehe..stil veri stylish..
hehe..that day was 31dec2006..hehe..wow..all of us totally release from our nerdy-ish in 2ndary school..hehe..all look so dam hot..hehe


hehe..woo...wooo..super like this 2 photo..4 f\if us look hotter too..hehe..
hehe..wow..nice view and nice girls..4 of us really change dam alot since v know each other..ghehe
i was 19 d..but nt yet..stil considered as 18++..hhe..our hairstyle tell all..hehe
ohh.feel so shy 2 show my forehead..this hairstyle i only make it when i at home..cz nt gd la..later scare pppl who never saw such a high forehead b4..hehe


i like my frinnge veri much..hehecan cover my forehead
wow..so pretty leh..all different hairstyle...also represent 4 diffrent personality..hehe



hehe..another hairstyle..hehe..the white hairband did help alot..hehe..so nice..

this is my current hairstyle..can tied d..so long d..hehe



this is d hairstyle i like d most now..d fringe can cover my forehead..and d lenghth is not too long..aceeptable..when in staright ..look so cool..when in curl...look so cute..hhe..but..my hair lenght nw nt afford me to do it lo..sobsob..
this hairtsyle is awesome too..hehe..center parting with soft curl..look so natural...and sexy..
2ml will go 4 a haircut..and of course i will upload d pict of my nw hairstyle..nw i wun cut so short anymore d..i wnat let it long and curl it like d pict above..hehe..what i can say is hairstyle really important...we should not ignore it.hehe..and now we are stiill young..so must feel free to try out as many new hairstyle as possible..hehe...u can oso find out dmost suitable hairstyle that suit u..

No comments: