Nuffnang

Sunday, April 15, 2007

what a tiring but happy day

hehe..today can say as me and dear 1st official date..hehe...we went KLCC and PC FAIR....dear bought a few books in KINOKUNIYA BOOKSTORE...erm..dear..actually i not feel bored at all..i was just thinking of from that moment,i really can know u more...cause after today i only know that u like to read books...not really surprised..but just happy can know u more..hehe...and it recall my memory..hehe..last time i also like to read books..but duno since when,i seldom read d..as i'm getting older,my free time was getting lesser...all my time was spent on coursework..exam...hang out..watch tv..sleep..but i never think of using my free time to read some books..and when i want to buy some books,i have no money for it d...cause i used all my money to buy shoes..shirts...hehe...anyway...i will try my best to start reading books...it really does help me alot...10s dear..hehe...u do really remind me..hhe...next,PC FAIR...ern....this is my 1st time went pc fair..erm...not as bad as what i imagined,nt as crowded as what i thought..hehe..quite ok la..not bad..hehe...dear ah,even we need to walk so far far away..and the weather is super hot..and i keep complaining..but i'm really happy with it..is one of our unforggetable moment..hehe..i will always remember each second and each minute that we spend today..it's really sweet....hehe..hope u will feel the same too...

at night,me,bro kai,darling and loupo have dinner together..such a long time we din eat dinner together d...and loupo..u really make us laugh until nonstop la..really cnt thn ur jokes kill d..superb d...hehe..and our dinner is duck rice...dam long never go eat d..super nice la..especially d 'ham choi''..emmmmm...super tasty..nice...


tasty ho..especially my favourite ham choi..not really salty at all...erm..what i can say is special..


after that,we headed to island cafe for 2nd round..the waiters there really super super lauya in the world...their service are super super worst...everytime also spolit my mood la...i think i'm going to ban island cafe in my list d...ISLAND CAFE SUCKS..anyway..here are some post of our pict in island cafe...longt ime din update our recently foto d..hehe..here we go

hehe..this is the 2nd time bro kai appear in my blog..hhe..must take ur pict more


loupo and me..hhe..


darling..u look so cute..hehe
erm..mr wong,sorry for not uploading ur pict..cz i 4gt 2 take ur pict and ur late..hehe..sorry..

No comments: