Nuffnang

Saturday, April 7, 2007

StReSS.....hELP!!!!hElP!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH..........AHHHHHHHH........HELP!!!!PLEASE HELP ME............GAU MENG AH....

sobosb...why must this happen to me...i hate coursework...no1 can help me....i started my law coursework since 12pm till now...now already 10pmmmmm......ohh..my mind just full of law....the entire day i was just stay at home and try to finsh it up...but the result is...i am still at question1 ..what the.........my head was dam freaking pain..my face full of pimples....so ugly...no face to go out d...haiz...really suffering now...i really felt regret to study accounting..but except accounting,what else i can study???haiz...it's toooooo late...yerrrr...this whole week i think i going to be black face often...i need to say sorry to all my friends in case u all really saw me black face all the time..because i was too stresssss.....really have no mood to entertain u all..must wait till the following week i think...only then my mood can be recover..ahahaha...forgive me as such a emotional friend...

nevermind...last three sem i also can struggle out from coursework..this time for sure i can victory tooo..hehe...this is what college life is...i should not blame anyone...what i can do is overtake all this problem...i always remember myself with this quote.....

~ ~ ~ IF U THINK U CAN,U CAN~ ~ ~

ahahahha...this is a quote which i knew from a hong kong drama series...hehe..actually is broken english..hehe...it's really funny but it also inspire me alot lo...it reminds me must always think positive...if u keep on say u wil fail..........u will fail for sure...hehe...

i think one of the reason that make me moody now was dear was back to hometown d...soooooo miss him la...super duper miss him la....cannot chat with him...haiz...

now only diploma...i also nearly kill by all those coursework d..how am i suppose to be when i in degree??????acca?????omg...it's really a mystery for me...i really dont know...that;s why future is unpredictable..hehe..just let it be..hehe...omg...i should stop writing la...cause i rally duno what i am writting...forgive my sot-ness..hehe

No comments: