Nuffnang

Thursday, April 5, 2007

miSerAbLE

In this week,everyday after class i sure took a nap of more than 2hours for sure...really duno what happen 2 myself d...erm..actually,duno since when i seldom take a short nap after back from college...last time,no matter how tired i am,i sure can struggle till night only sleep.but now,everyday after back from college,the first thing i did was......SLEEP...another weird thing is yesterday i went to bed at 10.30pm....10.30????10.30?????it already broke my record of the earliest time i went to bed....ohhh...just really duno what happen to my body system...what a big change suddenly...erm...am i really exhausted of laughing too much with my sisters??or am i too happy cause i'm in love with dear now???ya...bit...but i think the most bigger problem is I AM TOO STRESS.......haiz...really duno why,what make me stress ahhhh????glt,plt n tax oso kaudim...still left law,ms and ms presentation...haiz...

next what i want to say mostly is about 2 of my college friend....i think u all should know who i am talking now...since they know me and dear together,they keep joke on us and make fun of us..ok...it's noraml la actually,maybe they need someone to bring fun to them...but after time pass,they not only joke on us,but also my loupo n my brother..ohh..pity for them la..cause they are really not couple...and they not love each other..n they keep make fun of them...do u know that how should my loupo face my brother?????it will totally make them embarassing...the point is the way they make fun of is too over lo...i duno how to describe..but if u were me,u sure will feel the same....today,while we walking behind them,they keep looking at us and talk talk talk...as u all know..they will do something very obviously,for sure i know they were talking about us..this really make me felt bad...why????because we did nothing...because we are friends..how can they treat us like this...are we did something wrong???maybe i am wrong or i too perasan,but it's really spoilt my mood lo and darling felt the same too...really duno what happen to them..haiz...luckily,after i said out here,i feeling better...hope i can find out the answer soon...

No comments: