Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

new hairstyle....

GLT presentation was over d...yeah...stress release quarter d..cz still left ms presentation...

After class,we went for hair cut..erm.actually i was quite struggled whether to cut it short or let it long..bt aunty told me that if i want to let it long must cut short again to look more nice in future...erm...but i was quite shocked becasue my hairstyle now dam freaking super short la wei..even shorther than bro kai's hair...omg...i look so boyish now...haiz...must take a long time for me to accept it..hehe..and the worst is after my hair cut,all my highlight clr came out and so dam freaking obvious..sobsob...scare i look like seafood..i dun1 be seafood..i dun1 be lala...i dun1 go pulau ketam....
darling also changed her hairstyle..she looked dam freaking punk la...in my point of view la...but really ok la..not ugly la..just chnaged ur character to more cool and wild lo..hehe..
darling and me was not really comfortable with our new hairstyle..erm...i think after 1 week we will be ok for it..hehe..nvm...we must be courageous..hehe..sobsob


Never Try Never Know
here are some pict of new hairstyle...please dun get shocked and sit tight..hehe
darling with her new punk hair...is it suit her??
loupo with her new hairstyle...actually no big change..just not so "tebal" d..and u look good in side parting
my new hairstyle..super short man..sobsob...
wow..so dam freaking difference man..wow..we are so dam rock and punk man...

No comments: