Nuffnang

Friday, April 13, 2007

SiAo D.....

erm...finished my glt,plt and company law coursework d...hehe...ms and tax only passup on next week..ohhh..feel so free nw...and feel free 2 write a post here..
eh...today really got a big turning point leh...she talk wit us leh...finally...hehe..suddenly all my stress and sadness removed..hehe..even we did not talk much..but at least from her expression,i can saw that she still feel like she not really hate us so much..but of course..not as close as last time...anyway,it's good also la...at least she willing to talk to me..that's enough for me...
and when we practice drama that time,really fun la..ahaha..the drama is definitely showing out each of our personality..hehe...so when i act also quite normal la..just act back myself..ahahah...
ohhhhnooooo...2morrow is presentation d..yerrrrrrr...such a long time i din present infront of so many people leh...i am wondering now...how was my expression???/will my legs and hands shaking???this is for sure..hehe...nevermind...i sure can overcome it...

BECAUSE..I'M THAM MAY FONG....



ya..this is me..hehe...if u say u can u can..ahahah...


just really hope that tomorrow everything will be go on smoothly..hehe...


let's introduce my partners for presentation..hehe

hehe..this is my 1st partner...hehe..TAY BOON CIAN..hehe..she will be helping me in presentation also..darling..don't worry..just speak loud and clear then enough and we sure can win ah see 1..hehe...ganbate oh..hehe..


hehe....this is my 2nd partner..TONG SOO SWAN..hehe...ok..she will be controling the powerpoint..ehh..must focus u know...dun look at kai ah...aahah..jk la...ganbate oh...


sorry everyone..this post is stuper stupid..hehe...aiyo..just to release my stress..hehe..all the best ya..THAM MAY FONG ..u sure can 1..hehe


No comments: